Here are some interesting facts about leather.
- Leather is made from living organism. Leather breathes so it stays cold in summer and warm in winter.
- Leather is very flexible; so it retains its shape and size for years.
- Leather has a longer life and is 50% stronger than any other upholstery.
- Leather has natural oils which prevent cracking, flaking, tearing and pilling.
- Leather Hides are finished with special dyes which creates a deep, rich colour to make leather look beautiful for years.
- The leather industry uses hides and skin of dead animals which, if the industry did not exist to process them, would create a huge waste disposal problem and health hazards.
- On an average, a consumer will have at least 4 leather items on them at any one time (Belt, watch, wallet, shoes).
Have any problem with your leather furniture??? Call Sydney Leather Cleaners now to get a free quote. To know more, visit us at: http://sydneyleathercleaners.com.au/