Leather can gracefully age with proper care and maintenance. Just follow these simple tips given below for your leather products to last longer.
- Hang leather garments on a wide or padded hanger to maintain the product’s shape.
- To retain leather handbag’s shape, stuff it with tissue paper when empty.
- Never store or keep leather items in plastic bags. Keeping leather in non – breathable covers will lead it to dry up and turn brittle.
- Leather should neither be kept in direct sunlight nor in a very humid and dry environment.
- Wearing a scarf at the neckline will help keep hair and body oil away from the leather garment.
- To regain flexibility of leather, condition it with a good conditioning product.
- Allow wet or damp leather to air – dry naturally.
- During winter, remove salt deposits on leather items by sponging it with clean water.
Need professional help in cleaning leather???