If you are planning to buy a leather sofa than you probably need to keep these points in the mind.
- Heat and sunlight – Never keep your leather sofa too close to any source of heat. It may damage the texture. Also avoid keeping leather items in sunlight.
- Cleaning detergents – Never use any harsh chemicals to clean leather. Chemical exposure tends to discolour the surface of leather.
- Wiping – Always blot the stain rather than wiping it. Wiping the stain may spread it even more.
- Dyes and prints – Do not keep dyed or printed clothes on leather furniture. Dyed or printed items are easily absorbed by the leather, causing stains.
- Sharp objects – Keep sharp or pointed objects away from leather. The slightest scratch may cause permanent damage to the leather.
- Exposure to water – A stain should never be soaked in water. Water itself will cause the stain to spread.
Have problem in cleaning or maintaining leather furniture???Contact Sydney Leather Cleaners to get a free quote. To know more, visit us at: http://sydneyleathercleaners.com.au/